We’re delighted to announce the publication of our 2022 annual report: a snapshot of GEN Europe’s activities across the last calendar year. Inside the report you can read about network solidarity with GEN Ukraine, how youth engagement is thriving, what we’re doing to care for our members and expand our network, and, of course, where we still want to improve.
In 2022, our network:
- supported 360 young people to get closer to ecovillages thanks to Yes To Sustainability and NextGEN
- trained over 100 participants in CLIPS community-building methodologies
- involved over 150 members in capacity-building trainings
- raised over 50,000 EUR for GEN Ukraine
- founded two new bioregional ecovillage networks
- …and much more!
Find out more and download the full report here.
Report design by Giuseppe Lorrai.