National Networks Working Group
- To strengthen the National Network structure within GEN and in the countries, for both existing and emerging networks.
- To cultivate the art of conscious collaboration in networks
- To promote a sense of belonging, shared values, experiences, challenges and successes.
Action plan 2018
- Organise national networks meeting at European Ecovillage Conference 2018
- Organise National Network meeting January 2019 (either in Tamera, or back to back with CLIPS in Slovenia)
- Outline the benefits of forming part of GEN Europe as a National Network
- Create a proposal for the 2018 General Assembly of GEN Europe about discounts for GEN Europe members in ecovillages (on courses, food and accommodation)
Requirements to join the group
- People with some experience with National Networks
- Availability for 1 monthly zoom meeting + writing tasks in between meetings
Fanny van Hal