Thank you for your interest in working with GEN-Europe! New openings are advertised here, on our Facebook page, and in our newsletter.
Current job offers at GEN-Europe
We are happy to announce that GEN Europe is looking for a Conference Coordinator to work on the GEN-Europe Conference 2018, to be held at Lilleoru, Estonia. Applicants from all countries are strongly encouraged to apply. The Conference Coordinator is however expected to be at site for at least one month before the start of the conference.
Job title: Conference Coordinator
Salary: 5000 euros (gross salary) over an 8-month period
Location: Lilleoru, Estonia. The selected candidate can work from home office, at the GEN-Europe office or in Estonia, but is expected to be at Lilleoru, Estonia at least from 1-15 July 2018.
Work time: approximately 330 hours spread over an 8-month period
Contract duration: eight months with possibility to be contracted in future events.
Starting date: 1 December 2017
End date: 30 July 2018
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Overall coordination of the working groups (Marketing, Registrations, Program, Fundraising and IT)
- Writing of conference project plan
- Volunteer coordination
- Budget management before, during and after conference
- Coordination with the conference host
- Provide periodic progress reports to the GEN-Europe office and council
- Event Management
- Promotion & Media relations
- Budget and financial management
- Communication in group setting
- Ability to motivate diverse groups
- Acquainted with the GEN network
- Technical skills working with office software
- Proficient in English
Applicants must submit their CV and motivational letter in English at email@example.com no later than the 20th October 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews during October. The Council's selected candidate will be notified by beginning of November 2017.